Fast Track Pro input on Ubuntu 11.10

I've installed Ubuntu 11.10 on my PC.
My sound card is M-Audio Fast Track Pro.
System recognized the output without problem, but there's not peripheric for the output. So how record by the microphone?

I've found a solution here.

I successfully added the Fast Track Pro Input to Pulseaudio by changing "device-strings = hw:%f,0,0" to "device-strings = hw:%f,1,0" in my maudio-fasttrack-pro.conf. But: now I have no input device from my onboard-soundcard, but that's not as important as my Fast Track Pro ;-)

The file is under /usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/profile-sets.
Change it and reboot. It works.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Grattatio pallorum omnia mala fugat

Strumento evidenziatore su Thunderbird

"Assaje", canta Lina Sastri, testo e musica di Pino Daniele